- The law requires this court bring you to trial within 30 days of the date charged.
- You are entitled to be informed of the nature of the charges filed against you, to read the affidavit or complaint filed against you, and if you do not understand
the nature of the charges, have them explained to you.
- You have the right to know the identity of the complainant.
- You have the right to be represented by counsel.
- You have the right to a trial by jury in certain cases. In this event, your case will be transferred to the Warren County Municipal Court.
- You have the right to be informed of the extent of possible punishment if convicted.
- You have the right to appeal within 10 days of the final disposition of the court. To appeal the case, it will be necessary to complete the notice of appeal form
with the clerk. This will entitle you to a trial de novo (new trial) in the Warren County Municipal Court.