Cynthia Wilmot serves as the Village of Morrow's Income Tax Administrator. Ms. Wilmot can be reached by telephone at 513.899.2821 during regular business hours, M-F 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. She can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to know it’s really the IRS calling or knocking on your door
• Many taxpayers have encountered individuals impersonating IRS officials – in person, over the telephone and via email. Don’t get scammed. We want you to understand how and when the IRS contacts taxpayers and help you determine whether a contact you may have received is truly from an IRS employee.
• The IRS initiates most contacts through regular mail delivered by the United States Postal Service.
• However, there are special circumstances in which the IRS will call or come to a home or business, such as when a taxpayer has an overdue tax bill, to secure a delinquent tax return or a delinquent employment tax payment, or to tour a business as part of an audit or during criminal investigations.
• Even then, taxpayers will generally first receive several letters (called “notices”) from the IRS in the mail.
Know Who to Contact
• Contact the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration to report a phone scam. Use their “IRS Impersonation Scam Reporting” web page. You can also call 800-366-4484.
• Report phone scams to the Federal Trade Commission. Use the FTC Complaint Assistant https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#%26panel1-1 on FTC.gov. Please add "IRS Telephone Scam" in the notes.
Tax Professionals – June 2017 3
• Report an unsolicited email claiming to be from the IRS, or an IRS-related component like the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System, to the IRS at email@example.com
150 East Pike Street
Morrow, Ohio 45152
Fax (513) 899-3170
Fax (513) 899-6518
Dispatch (513) 695-2525
Please click on the "Departments" tab, then on the "Public Affairs" tab for news and information on the following items:
Please click on the "Departments" tab, then on the "Human Resources" then "Employent Opportunities" to find any open position and application.