The primary purposes and objectives of the Tree Board shall include the following:
1. The Tree Board, when requested by Village Council, shall consider, investigate, make findings, report and recommend upon any special matter
or question regarding street or park trees, within the Village of Morrow.
2. The Tree Board shall hold regular monthly and special meetings at which the subject of street and park trees insofar as it relates to the Village of Morrow may be discussed by the members of the Tree Board, officers, personnel, and Council committees of the municipality and all others interested in the Village of Morrow’s street and park tree program.
3. The Tree Board shall disseminate news and information regarding the selection, planting and maintenance of street and park trees within the Village of Morrow, whether the same be on private or public property.
4. To establish the recommended species and varieties of trees to be planted in the boulevards.
5. To implement an Arbor Day observance on an annual basis.
To establish and maintain, on an annual basis, an inventory of street and park trees within the Village of Morrow.